Our client is a leader in providing intelligent and interactive customer service solutions. Its products are a Virtual Assistant platform consisting of Web, Voice, Bot and Knowledge Management, using proprietary NLP and Machine Learning technologies to help organizations improve customer service. Our main task is to create an accurate NLU engine which helps to improve our existing products.
Our main task is to create an accurate NLU engine which helps to improve our existing products.
Team composition: project manager, two data scientists, two backend developers.
- Building ML functionality and NLU engine;
- Creating sustainable and scalable project;
- Proxy server development;
- Evaluating the impact of technical solutions on the business objectives of projects.
- Strong knowledge of C++ (including C++ 11);
- English Intermediate or higher;
Will be a plus
- Experience with Python;
- Experience with C#;
- Understanding of semantic extraction approaches, data structures, and human speech modeling (NLP);
Our company’s offer includes
- Ability to change a project or a stack within the product;
- High rates;
- Flexible schedule for keeping a work-life balance;
- A completely remote type of job or the mix of remote and office work;
- Additional options in the form of health insurance / sports / equipment;
- English-speaking club with a native speaker.