Which professional skills are important to us?
- Upper intermediate or higher verbal and written level of English
- Experience in product management, activity planning and prioritization (minimum 6 month);
- Understanding of typical software project lifecycle;
- Experience working in an Agile environment (Scrum, Kanban, ScrumBan);
- Aptitude for multi-tasking;
- Good analytical thinking skills;
- Good understanding of the concepts of business requirements and software requirements and the difference between them.
- Product-oriented, customer-focused and strongly motivated mindset;
Will be a plus:
- Technical background (experience as a developer or QA)
What will you have to do?
- Regular and ongoing oral and written communication with company partners;
- Requirements gathering and analysis;
- Analysis of technical documentation and creation of a work package to be passed on to an assigned developer;
- Creation and tracking of epics, user stories, and tasks in Jira;
- Regular and ongoing communication with the tech team;
- Monitoring of project progress, identification of blockers, and facilitation of their resolutions.
Our company’s offer includes:
Experience in one of the following:
- High rates;
- Flexible schedule for keeping a work-life balance;
- A completely remote type of job or the mix of remote and office work;
- Additional options in the form of health insurance / sports / equipment;
- English-speaking club with a native speaker.