About the project
Our client is a British FinTech product. The platform specializes in making international money transfers to more than 150 countries around the world.
The product is based on a microservice architecture that deployed in the cloud. On the front-end, there is a mobile application and a web version. The tech stack is up-to-date. Specifically, developers apply the latest approaches when designing services.
There are several tasks that will implement new functionality for the platform. All teams consist in at least 2 full stack engineers, an autotester, a team lead and a business analyst.
The product is undergoing transformation and improvement.
It will be necessary to implement an interface for working with GraphQL for existing services and optimize the existing business logic taking into account the use of this language.
Standard tasks include
- Code coverage with tests
- Code review of team members
- Writing documentation (if it is part of the task)
- Stand-ups and other Scrum activities
- More than 3+ years of experience in commercial development
- Development experience on Typescript
- Knowledge of React.JS
- Strong knowledge of NodeJS
- Development experience of REST API
- Experience in working with Express JS library or similar
- Knowledge of basic algorithms (sort, search, etc.)
- Experience in writing Unit tests
- Experience in working with Git и Jira
- Conversational English
It would be a plus
- Experience in working with AWS Cloud Solutions, Kubernetes, Docker
- Experience in working with PostgreSQL / MySQL
- Experience in working with database NoSQL - ElasticSearch / MongoDB / Redis
- Ability to change a project or a stack within the product
- High rates
- Flexible schedule for keeping a work-life balance
- A completely remote type of job or the mix of remote and office work
- Additional options in the form of health insurance / sports / equipment
- English-speaking club with a native speaker