About the project
Our client is a British FinTech product. The platform specializes in making international money transfers to more than 150 countries around the world.
The product is based on a microservice architecture that deployed in the cloud. On the front-end, there is a mobile application and a web version. The tech stack is up-to-date. That is, developers apply the latest approaches when designing services.
For current tasks, the team consists of 4 back-end engineers, an auto tester, a team lead, and a business analyst.
What technologies do we use?
.Net + ASP.NET Core, docker, WCF, SOAP, REST, git, github, azure, aws, DI, xUnit. Experience with all technologies is important. The processes are built on the principle of agile development.
- English level Upper- and higher
- At least 1+ year of experience in commercial development
- At least 1+ year of experience in development on the .NET platform, ASP.NET Core, ASP.NET (MVC and WebAPI)
- Understanding of basic design patterns
- Experience in developing REST API and microservices
- Understanding of C # and .NET Framework
- Experience in writing Unit tests
- Experience in Test Driven Development
What will you need to do?
- The main task is to integrate the API of payment systems
- Monitor the quality of the code, conduct a code review of team members
- Implement Asp.Net Core microservices
- Build RESTful microservices
- Work closely with colleagues from the Polish and British offices
- Daily communication with the team
- FinTech platform for international financial transactions
- Ability to change a project or a stack within the product;
- High rates;
- Flexible schedule for keeping a work-life balance;
- A completely remote type of job or the mix of remote and office work;
- Additional options in the form of health insurance / sports / equipment;
- English-speaking club with a native speaker.