About the project
Our client is a British FinTech product. The platform specializes in making international money transfers to more than 150 countries around the world.
The product is based on a microservice architecture that deployed in the cloud. On the front-end, there is a mobile application and a web version. The tech stack is up-to-date. Specifically, developers apply the latest approaches when designing services.
AQA's position is a very essential role in this project since a lot of attention is paid to the testing part. Each team has a tester expert and almost all parts of the application are covered with auto tests, ranging from API to Mobile.
It is necessary to develop scripts for testing different parts of the application. Within this project, tester specialists have the opportunity to work with a convenient and comfortable stack.
Since the product consists of microservices, a front-end in the form of a React application, and mobile clients, you can start the work that takes place in all these areas at once, or you can focus on a particular field.
There are standard tasks as well, including:
- Development and support of a framework for API testing
- Maintaining product documentation
- Stand-ups and other Scrum activities
- More than 2 years of experience in automated testing in Java (11 and above)
- Knowledge of Web technologies (protocols, services) HTTP, TCP / IP
- Experience in using Selenium WebDriver and Selenide
- Experience in using JUnit, understanding how Gradle works
- Experience in using Lombok
- Experience in automated testing of REST services
- Experience in Scrum work within a development team
- Understanding of the CI / CD approach, experience in Jenkins, TeamCity
- Knowledge of the types of tests and methods of organizing them in the process of testing various kinds of applications
- Conversational English
It would be a plus
- Drawing up test documentation (test plans, test cases, etc.)
- Having knowledge of the basics of databases and skills in working with DBMS
- Ability to learn and master new technologies
- Experience in testing mobile applications
- Experience in testing applications with Kafka
- Experience in working with payment systems
- Ability to change a project or a stack within the product
- High rates
- Flexible schedule for keeping a work-life balance
- A completely remote type of job or the mix of remote and office work
- Additional options in the form of health insurance / sports / equipment
- English-speaking club with a native speaker