About the project
Our client is a British FinTech product. The platform specializes in making international money transfers to more than 150 countries around the world.
The product is based on a microservice architecture that deployed in the cloud. On the front-end, there is a mobile application and a web version. The tech stack is up-to-date. Specifically, developers apply the latest approaches when designing services. For current tasks, the team consists of 2 back-end engineers, 2 mobile developers, an auto tester, and a business analyst.
What are the job responsibilities?
The product is at the stage of optimization, improvement, and in this regard, changes are required in the business logic of the application. Most of the work will be related to updating the scripts for interacting with the application, which will also affect the back-end part. There is also a large backlog of new features that need to be implemented as well.
To continue, the standard tasks include:
- Code coverage with tests;
- Code review of team members;
- Writing documentation (if it is part of the task);
- Stand-ups and other Scrum activities
Our company’s offer covers:
- Ability to change a project or a stack within the product;
- High rates;
- CFlexible schedule for keeping a work-life balance;
- A completely remote type of job or the mix of remote and office work;
- Additional options in the form of health insurance / sports / equipment;
- English-speaking club with a native speaker.